A poker game in which players compose their hands from cards dealt to them combined with community cards dealt face up and shared among them.
- ‘Four comedians square off over the felt at Sydney's Star City casino, playing Texas hold 'em poker with sponsor's money, with the winnings going to charity.’
- ‘A few of the smaller tables had been set around the room to serve a tables for card games, and Haito saw that Kim, John, and old mechanic were playing an intense game of what looked to be Texas hold 'em.’
- ‘We break out pitchers of beer and play Texas hold 'em.’
- ‘You can play the ever popular Texas hold 'em, select between tables, and chat with other players.’
- ‘The game that you see on television is no-limit Texas hold 'em, and that's a game of big bets.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.