One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another name for Panchen Lama
- ‘Thereafter the Tashi Lama sent for me, and I was given no more time to study the ancient books.’
- ‘And to this the Emperor is said to have consented; but, owing to the death of the Tashi Lama and the jealousy of the Chinese officials, nothing resulted.’
- ‘These are the mausolea of the five departed Tashi Lamas, the present Lama being the sixth.’
- ‘Over the winters, Shree learnt from Tashi Lama the Traditional secrets of Singing Bowl Therapy & Sound Healing.’
- ‘Most of the material is newly sourced from books and manuscripts lent to Bell by the Dalai and Tashi Lamas and conversations with many leading Tibetans.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.