A synthetic stretchable fabric which is permeable to air and water vapor, used in sports and outdoor clothing.
- ‘With the introduction of high-tech fabrics like Supplex in the 1990s, the world of dancewear and athletic gear took a step closer.’
- ‘The material behaves the same as our standard Supplex, but is ultra lightweight with a more satiny feel.’
- ‘The outer shell is made of the warm Supplex fabric and the inside is flannel to match the band on the outside.’
- ‘Summer weight Supplex nylon has a unique moisture-management treatment to help disperse perspiration.’
- ‘Activewear garments utilising Supplex fabrics will hold their great shape and vibrant colour - as only nylon can - through vigorous exercise, sun and surf, and repeated washings and dryings.’