Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A strategic business unit.‘pricing for products sold might be an area that differs by division or SBU’
- ‘We are trying to make each employee at Haier work like an SBU, a strategic business unit.’
- ‘The Managing Board consists of seven members: the Chairman, the CFO of the Group, and five members who lead the SBUs as the responsible CEOs.’
- ‘These are very different from our international customers and, given that, it is more logical for us to treat this geography as a single SBU.’
- ‘Its industry-related SBU is engaged in the manufacture and marketing of electric motors of various types.’
- ‘The Group is structured in five Strategic Business Units [SBU].’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.