One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A male Rastafarian.
- ‘But Rastaman have so much trial and tribulation, trouble never stops.’
- ‘During an exclusive interview on Monday Anderson James told me Mary's relationship with Chakka, a Rastaman, had always been violent.’
- ‘As someone who is from Africa and a Rastaman, how do see the relationship between Africa and reggae?’
- ‘The Rastaman is the ultimate Freedom Fighter, battling the conglomeration of sexism, racism, classism, colonialism, and cultural denigration.’
- ‘Look for the shop near Whitehall where a Rastaman sells solid cast-iron pots.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.