One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A virus in which the genetic information is stored in the form of RNA (as opposed to DNA)
- ‘Once the DNA is converted back into RNA, the introduced mutations will occur in the genome of the RNA virus.’
- ‘This is usually to their advantage because when you're infected with an RNA virus its frenzied mutations allow it to change quickly and so evade the immune system.’
- ‘It is a highly contagious viral infection mainly transmitted by droplets caused by single stranded RNA virus belonging to genus morbillivirus in the family Paramyxoviridae.’
- ‘Hepatitis A infection, caused by an RNA virus in the picornavirus family, is the most common cause of hepatitis in the United States.’
- ‘HCV is an RNA virus of the flavivirus family that infects about 4 million U.S. residents and produces some 30,000 new infections each year.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.