One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A member of an order of Franciscan nuns founded by St. Clare of Assisi in c.1212.
- ‘Condolences also to the Rooney family on the death of Sr Josephine Rooney, Poor Clares, Tampa, Florida, RIP>’
- ‘We had masses at Lower Dolours, Poor Clares, The Grotto, Bartres and City of the Poor.’
- ‘It is Tricia's fervent hope that she will take her final vows of profession as a Poor Clare on March 25, 2006.’
- ‘The CD is available from the Repository, Carlow Cathedral, the Poor Clare Monastery and Veritas, Dublin.’
- ‘‘A Time to Pray’ by the Poor Clares from Carlow is now available in the Knock Shrine Book Shop or may also be had from the Poor Clare Monastery, Carlow.’
- ‘When the hair-do was finished, I ran up to the Sacred Heart picture in the kitchen and told The Lord I wanted to be a Poor Clare in order to pray for the world.’
- ‘It consists of Hymns, Psalms, Scripture, Readings, Short Reflections and Prayers and will be available at the Poor Clare Monastery after Monday 8th December from 10.30 am to 5pm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.