A printed circuit board, especially one built to the PCMCIA standard.
- ‘Many try to account for this by ensuring that their laptop has potential upgrade options, such as room for an expandable PC card or a USB port.’
- ‘Four access points and four PC cards officially conform to the new wireless networking standard.’
- ‘The machine has two USB ports and a PC card modem but no 1394 port or built-in phone modem.’
- ‘The notebook ships with a PC card slot and optional external floppy.’
- ‘This design flexibility makes integration in notebook computers, handheld devices and PC cards easier than ever before.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.