One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A test consisting of hundreds of true-false questions, used as a diagnostic tool by psychologists.
- ‘In the case studies, pre-employment psychological test evaluations were available to be reviewed including Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventories, psychologist's notes, and extensive background information.’
- ‘The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory is one of the most widely used personality assessments with offender populations.’
- ‘The MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory), composed by Hathaway (a psychologist) and McKinley (a physician) is the outcome of decades of research into personality disorders.’
- ‘The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory is the most widely used and researched clinical assessment tool used by mental health professionals.’
- ‘To administer MMPIs (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventories) to all prospective recruits, or to understand every individual's personal demons leading to poor decisions is impossible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.