One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Had MSgt Iseminger not taken action to ground his aircraft and directed follow-on maintenance, this condition may have had catastrophic results.’
- ‘I asked MSgt Munro to give me some examples of programs that are working.’
- ‘Although MSgt Stenger thought this was unlikely, he removed the vase from the table and conducted a test during his lunch break the next day.’
- ‘On the weapons side, MSgt Aber's article clearly shows us the consequences of allowing someone to load munitions who is not qualified to do so.’
- ‘‘Because of the conditions, it is important that every person keeps a safety-first mindset to reduce the chance of a major accident,’ said MSgt Steve Sinatra, the 455 AEW ground safety manager.’
- ‘After an extended period of rain, MSgt Charles Samson initiated an investigation of the drainage system that runs in front of a five-bay aircraft hangar.’
- ‘Additionally, MSgt Lingham attended an intense week of Child Passenger Safety Technician Training.’
- ‘In fact, ‘Be a Broken Record’ as MSgt Franks encourages you to do in his article.’
- ‘With MSgt Blakemore holding open the inspection panel, SSgt Salisbury charged the fire extinguisher and SSgt Hemberger took control of the nozzle and began to fight the fire.’
- ‘‘Packing a parachute takes longer than most people think,’ said MSgt Ray Conner, a veteran in the survival equipment career field.’
- ‘As MSgt Henley got closer, he saw heavy black smoke billowing from around the machine and two workers using a fire extinguisher attempting to put out a fire under the machine.’
- ‘While launching an F - 16C, MSgt Thomas distinguished himself by discovering an engine problem that could have resulted in an aircraft mishap.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.