Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Master of Music.
- ‘It is compulsory for MMus students, but all members of the Conservatoire community are also welcome.’
- ‘Students who do not meet these criteria will be directed to the two-year MMus in Advanced Performance.’
- ‘It is also possible for students to study a language for credit on the MMus programme.’
- ‘Students opting for the MMus in Historical Musicology are required to take the core module in this subject area.’
- ‘The main areas of activity within the MMus are closely related to those described below for the MPhil and PhD in Composition.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.