The study and analysis of Soviet or Russian policies.
- ‘In contrast, the realist explanation is simple, straightforward, and requires no Kremlinology.’
- ‘With the caveat that, like Kremlinology, Jakarta-watching is anything but an exact science, there are three possible scenarios.’
- ‘And all of a sudden, the old art of Kremlinology is back.’
- ‘‘It really is like Kremlinology or the picking of a pope,’ said Sean Rushton, executive director of the Committee for Justice.’
- ‘In that respect the kind of analysis that is going on is no different to the Kremlinology of the Cold War.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.