One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for carrageen
- ‘Kelp, bladder wrack, Irish moss and kombu are chock-full of iodine, and they can stoke a sluggish thyroid, speed up metabolism and assist in cellulite reduction.’
- ‘A number of the treatments on offer are distinctly local including the wild Donegal seaweed wrap and the Irish moss hand nourishing treatment.’
- ‘Herbs corresponding with Mer-Magick include: bladderwrack, Atlantic kelp, Norwegian kelp, sea salt, Irish moss (chondrus crispus), agar, algae and seaweed.’
- ‘Right now I'm off to get a nice big plate full of jerk chicken, a drink of some of that good old Irish moss.’
- ‘Marine extracts, such as bladder-wrack, kelp and Irish moss provide iodine which stimulates thyroid function.’
- ‘There are many more plants that will thrive in medium light, among them Irish moss, Tahitian bridal veil, heart-leaved philodendron, pitcher plant, and butterwort.’
- ‘Soothe dry skin irritations with chamomile, lavender, jasmine, elder flowers, red clover and herbs such as Irish moss, calendula, comfrey, marshmallow root and violets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.