One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for sunroom
- ‘She grabbed the guitar from its resting place and went downstairs to the Florida room.’
- ‘Down the street, one man was cleaning out a soggy Florida room on Monday after the wind ripped off part of his roof.’
- ‘Chairs were dragged from the Florida room to the patio.’
- ‘The Florida room, or sunporch, would be a playroom for 2 and a half-year-old Elijah, the son they eventually adopted, so they wanted it to look fun and bright.’
- ‘We might sit at the kitchen table or in the Florida room, glass louevers open, eating fried catfish and listening to the radio.’
- ‘So there I was, sitting in our Florida room, gathering my thoughts and wiping up a small puddle when I notice the spots on the wall below the windows.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.