One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for sunroom
- ‘Down the street, one man was cleaning out a soggy Florida room on Monday after the wind ripped off part of his roof.’
- ‘The Florida room, or sunporch, would be a playroom for 2 and a half-year-old Elijah, the son they eventually adopted, so they wanted it to look fun and bright.’
- ‘So there I was, sitting in our Florida room, gathering my thoughts and wiping up a small puddle when I notice the spots on the wall below the windows.’
- ‘Chairs were dragged from the Florida room to the patio.’
- ‘We might sit at the kitchen table or in the Florida room, glass louevers open, eating fried catfish and listening to the radio.’
- ‘She grabbed the guitar from its resting place and went downstairs to the Florida room.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.