One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A federal agency, established in 1914, that administers antitrust and consumer protection legislation in pursuit of free and fair competition in the marketplace.
- ‘Identity theft is the fastest-growing consumer fraud in the world, affecting 19 people every minute, according to the Federal Trade Commission.’
- ‘Rambus has won its appeal against an anti-trust ruling by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).’
- ‘Approval was yet to come from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.’
- ‘Now attention turned across the pond to the United States, where the Federal Trade Commission would review both bids.’
- ‘Ten million people a year are victims of some form of identity theft according to the Federal Trade Commission.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.