Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A 1998 US law intended to update copyright law for electronic commerce and electronic content providers. It criminalizes the circumvention of electronic and digital copyright protection systems.
- ‘They accused 321 of violating the 1998 Digital Millennium Copyright Act.’
- ‘Half a dozen defendants have been charged under copyright circumvention measures contained in the controversial Digital Millennium Copyright Act.’
- ‘Let's all welcome the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to Australia, then.’
- ‘The (DMCA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act clearly isn't enough for some people.’
- ‘Focusing on questions raised by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, speakers will discuss issues associated with continued access to copyrighted materials.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.