One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A method of group decision-making and forecasting that involves successively collating the judgments of experts.
- ‘Researchers used a modified Delphi technique to ascertain: 1) importance and priority; 2) proficiency level; and 3) agreement of respondents with the proficiency level.’
- ‘The method of research chosen for this study was the Delphi technique.’
- ‘An example of qualitative information risk analysis is the Delphi technique.’
- ‘A conventional Delphi technique using three rounds was the procedure chosen for data collection and analysis.’
- ‘The authors suggest ways to use the Delphi technique to define outcomes for assessing institutional effectiveness.’
In allusion to the ancient Greek oracle at Delphi.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.