Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Content management system (a system designed to manage the content of a website or other electronic resource that is used collaboratively by a number of people)‘the choice of the proper CMS can have a big impact on the success of a website’
- ‘A CMS gives agency personnel the ability to easily add, edit, and move web pages as needed, without the support of an outside web developer.’
- ‘The CMS will have an impact on every staff member, even if they are not directly involved with content creation.’
- ‘A CMS is critical to the success of almost every website and intranet, and yet many organisations are not familiar with this technology.’
- ‘Those not considering a CMS still manage to maintain their homegrown sites through other administrative means.’
- ‘As generation of dynamic pages are easier for website development, CMS generally use dynamic pages.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.