One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Content management system (a system designed to manage the content of a website or other electronic resource that is used collaboratively by a number of people)‘the choice of the proper CMS can have a big impact on the success of a website’
- ‘A CMS gives agency personnel the ability to easily add, edit, and move web pages as needed, without the support of an outside web developer.’
- ‘The CMS will have an impact on every staff member, even if they are not directly involved with content creation.’
- ‘Those not considering a CMS still manage to maintain their homegrown sites through other administrative means.’
- ‘As generation of dynamic pages are easier for website development, CMS generally use dynamic pages.’
- ‘A CMS is critical to the success of almost every website and intranet, and yet many organisations are not familiar with this technology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.