One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A kind of soft cheese from France.
- ‘You could come in at noon on a Wednesday and get smoked turkey and real Brie or roast beef and Boursin.’
- ‘Add fresh Parmesan cheese or spread with Boursin cheese.’
- ‘It went towards some Boursin, Raclette, and Petit Basque for our presentation on French cheeses two weeks ago.’
- ‘Between the aisles, distinctive mauve shopping baskets emblazoned with a kissing couple identify those customers who are searching for more than their daily pain, vin and Boursin cheese.’
- ‘A selection of fine cheeses, including Boursin with herb and garlic, Camembert and Louraine was appreciated by everyone.’
- ‘Her menu promised apple-scented soup and chicken avec Boursin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.