A West Indian rum produced originally in Cuba.
- ‘We ordered a bottle of Bacardi from room service.’
- ‘All meals here should start with a coconut milky piña colada - the number of shots of Bacardi in each is your choice.’
- ‘She had already drunk some wine before she went out and was then drinking Bacardi and cola.’
- ‘Sophisticated websites have been created by drinks companies, including Bacardi, Guinness, Woodpecker, Budweiser and Smirnoff.’
- ‘Then we put the Bourbon, gin, Tequila, Bacardi, vodka and some of the Smirnoff Ice in the cooler.’
Named after the Companía Ron Bacardi of Cuba (now Bacardi & Co. Ltd., Nassau).