One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Bisexual.‘are you both bi?’‘I am a bi woman who has been in a relationship with a man’
- ‘Just because they're bi and female doesn't mean girls can't think like a guy does. I know I could.’
- ‘If a man decides he wants to marry a man or if a woman decides she wants to marry a woman, even if theyre bi, then gay marriage is very important.’
- ‘I would say if a heterosexual believes he's bi, then it's pretty common to want to hide it.’
- ‘One of my good friends just told me that he thinks he's bi.’
- ‘Although I guess if someone is 14 and claims they're bi you shouldn't take it as fact. They might just be sexually confused.’
- ‘There are straight people that show an interest in being bi, or confused people that think they're bi before they really realize their sexuality.’
- ‘It's great that your friend is able to tell someone she's bi.’
- ‘He might have kissed guys before but that doesn't mean he's bi.’
- ‘Asking her point blank if she's bi or lesbian is probably going to come off as confrontational, especially if you don't really know her that well or talk to her that much.’
The chemical element bismuth.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.