Business-to-consumer, denoting trade conducted via the Internet between businesses and consumers.
- ‘When B2C searchers do use generic terms, there is often less variance in the terms they use.’
- ‘To date, most adopters of search engine optimization have been B2C companies operating in an e-commerce environment.’
- ‘When the consultants leave, they take firsthand knowledge of how to maintain and update your B2C system with them.’
- ‘A B2B site deals primarily with other businesses, not the general public, a B2C site sells directly to the end user.’
- ‘The Asia-Pacific region is a tale of two B2C e-commerce markets.’