One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A light, strong horse of a breed developed in Kentucky to be comfortable to ride over long distances.
- ‘He also raised and showed American Saddle Horses with his father, Dr. Albert F. Wempe.’
- ‘This combination produced the unique and brilliant qualities which are associated with the American Saddle Horse as we know it today.’
- ‘At the age of seven, she was introduced to American Saddle Horses and as a young woman would become a record holder at Madison Square Garden for prizes won in a single season.’
- ‘In the early 20th century, however, there was a split in how the American Saddle Horses were bred because of a show rule change.’
- ‘There are few breeds which can match the gracefulness of the American Saddle Horse in the show ring.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.