One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1In nouns denoting.
- 1.1 A descriptive science.‘geography’
- 1.2 A technique of producing images.‘radiography’
- 1.3 A style or method of writing or drawing.‘calligraphy’
- 1.1 A descriptive science.
- 2.1 Writing about (a specified subject)‘hagiography’
- 2.2 A written or printed list.‘filmography’
- 2.1 Writing about (a specified subject)
From or suggested by Greek -graphia ‘writing’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.