One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A doctor who specializes in the study or treatment of the function and disorders of the urinary system.‘he will have to wait two months to see a urologist’
- ‘I talked to my urologist, who said I'm fine.’
- ‘The urologists we have consulted agree that such products are suspect.’
- ‘Your child may need to be referred to a urologist.’
- ‘It would require evaluation by a urologist or male fertility specialist.’
- ‘Similar evidence was given by a urologist, who was a most impressive witness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.