One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All patients were hospitalized and were scheduled to undergo gynecologic, orthopedic, urologic, vascular, or general surgery.’
- ‘This study examined the contamination of boots worn by surgeons and other perioperative personnel during urologic, gynecologic, plastic, thoracic, and orthopedic procedures in a hospital in the United Kingdom.’
- ‘Recognition of the condition, identification of associated syndromes, proper diagnostic evaluation and timely referral for urologic surgical therapy are important steps in preventing adverse consequences.’
- ‘In addition to general surgery, he did gynaecologic, paediatric, urologic and orthopaedic surgery.’
- ‘These units contain basic room supplies plus ophthalmic, orthopedic, vascular, urologic, and general surgery specialty supplies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.