One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for pyelography
- ‘Intravenous pyelography, also known as intravenous urography, is a procedure to X-ray the urinary system.’
- ‘The authors prefer computed tomography without contrast when urolithiasis is suspected, and computed tomographic urography when stone disease is clinically unlikely.’
- ‘Investigations of the upper urinary tract, such as intravenous urography and ultrasonography, may be appropriate for referred renal pain.’
- ‘If all these investigations were negative, intravenous urography, cystoscopy, and renal computed tomography were proposed, with indefinite regular follow up thereafter.’
- ‘The conventional investigative approach, intravenous urography, exposes the patient to the risks of radiation and reaction to contrast media.’
- ‘Intravenous urography is no longer the gold standard for diagnosing urolithiasis.’
- ‘On urography, the collecting systems are splayed.’
- ‘Cystoscopy and excretory urography or renal ultrasonography were used to evaluate almost all of the patients.’
- ‘We obtained the radiographs of patients aged 40-85 years who had undergone intravenous urography between 1994 and 1996.’
- ‘Computed tomographic scan and urography showed no tumor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.