One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for pyelography
- ‘Computed tomographic scan and urography showed no tumor.’
- ‘Intravenous urography is no longer the gold standard for diagnosing urolithiasis.’
- ‘The conventional investigative approach, intravenous urography, exposes the patient to the risks of radiation and reaction to contrast media.’
- ‘Intravenous pyelography, also known as intravenous urography, is a procedure to X-ray the urinary system.’
- ‘On urography, the collecting systems are splayed.’
- ‘Cystoscopy and excretory urography or renal ultrasonography were used to evaluate almost all of the patients.’
- ‘We obtained the radiographs of patients aged 40-85 years who had undergone intravenous urography between 1994 and 1996.’
- ‘The authors prefer computed tomography without contrast when urolithiasis is suspected, and computed tomographic urography when stone disease is clinically unlikely.’
- ‘If all these investigations were negative, intravenous urography, cystoscopy, and renal computed tomography were proposed, with indefinite regular follow up thereafter.’
- ‘Investigations of the upper urinary tract, such as intravenous urography and ultrasonography, may be appropriate for referred renal pain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.