One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Cystometric and urodynamic studies confirm the diagnosis.’
- ‘The conservative and surgical treatments will depend on the patient's preference, condition, and urodynamic diagnosis.’
- ‘The loss of small amounts of urine in spurts during coughing and in the absence of urge strongly suggests a diagnosis of urodynamic stress incontinence.’
- ‘Potential stress incontinence may be masked by prolapse, so urodynamic studies should occur before any surgery.’
- ‘A urodynamic test also requires placement of a catheter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.