One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The series of channels by which the urine passes from the renal pelvis out of the body.as modifier ‘urinary tract infection’
- ‘It can be caused by an obstruction in the urinary tract or damage to the nerves that supply the bladder.’
- ‘Occasionally, it is an artificial opening in the urinary tract, called a urostomy.’
- ‘This could indicate that stones caused anatomical damage to the urinary tract.’
- ‘Prostatitis is easy to confuse with other infections in the urinary tract.’
- ‘Like other systems in the body, the entire urinary tract is subject to diseases and disorders.’
- ‘The most common part of the urinary tract to get infection is the bladder.’
- ‘One wishes that they had measured additional outcomes, such as length of stay or reduction in other infections, especially of the respiratory and urinary tracts.’
- ‘No patient had a past history of surgical treatment of the urinary tract.’
- ‘If found with white blood cells, the bacteria indicate an infection in the urinary tract.’
- ‘Other sites of infection were the urinary tract, chest and gastrointestinal tract.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.