One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small bacterium related to the mycoplasmas, characterized by the ability to metabolize urea.
- ‘In 40 cases the other bacteria made it impossible to recognise the results of ureaplasmas in culture.’
- ‘Even if ureaplasmas use iron in their respiration, the iron use is probably different from that in other mycoplasmas.’
- ‘It allows the detection of ureaplasmas in case of parallel infections and identification of their species.’
- ‘Mycoplasma, chlamydia and ureaplasma are among the smallest of free-living organisms.’
- ‘It is likely that ureaplasmas can gain access to the prostate during an acute ureaplasmal infection of the urethra.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.