One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Perhaps I do, Miss Sommers,’ he said urbanely.’
- ‘Often, the poems are highly charged, quick to read, funny and smart - urbanely balanced.’
- ‘He replied urbanely, ‘I like to look out for the interests of my friends.’
- ‘Shane stepped forward urbanely, and Tal did the same.’
- ‘He leaned slightly on the glass case and tipped his sunglasses urbanely, and looked at me over them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.