One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Still, it would be nice if the memory were upgradeable.’
- ‘Laptops, which take a beating and aren't very upgradeable, don't last as long as desktop machines, and they also demand a price premium - those are two reasons why manufacturers push them more than they used to.’
- ‘The system adopted by banks should be robust, scalable and upgradable, he added.’
- ‘Flat Out is a car racing game in which you can choose one of 16 upgradeable cars to compete in one of 45 competitions.’
- ‘He says that all of his existing houses are upgradable to the passive house standard.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.