One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not satisfactory; not good enough.‘our present system is up to mud’
- ‘This country is up to mud for Australians.’
- ‘There is very little water for either washing or drinking, and no drinks left in the canteen except Sarilla — which is up to mud.’
- ‘I found things were "up to mud" and Tucker was a disgrace to the Army.’
- ‘Things are up to mud in Native Affairs here.’
- ‘A local cynic reckons they're up to mud.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.