One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Re-wetting of one half of the residues increased uptake more than 9-fold and more than 11-fold whereas the penetration was only 5% for the unwetted residues of the same leaf.’
- ‘The behavior of a Stockmayer fluid in unwetted slit and cylindrical capillaries is discussed and compared to that of a Lennard-Jones fluid.’
- ‘If there is no liquid presence in the vessel, thus the PSV must be designed based on unwetted surface area, ie gas expansion due to fire-refer API RP 520 Part 1 for the formulae.’
- ‘It showed up that the coating remained unwetted to a large extent and kept its white appearance.’
- ‘Experiments from a few days ago showed me that the soil surface was sensibly colder than the surrounding, unwetted soil far after and visible trace of the water disappeared.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.