One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, because of the previous relationship, it is important that the unwelcomeness of further sexual advances be made very clear.’
- ‘Similarly, there are many people who continue to have the intuition that the unwelcomeness of a sensation of pain is intrinsic to its very nature.’
- ‘While the concept of unwelcomeness being tied to accessibility of health care has been relatively unexplored, it is no less important.’
- ‘Should the unwelcomeness of the conclusion persuade us to abandon the verification theory of meaning?’
- ‘Instead, women employ coping mechanisms to show unwelcomeness, like changing the subject, ignoring the harasser and going along.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.