One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If exclusivism is unwarrantedly dogmatic, inclusivism and pluralism are unacceptably indeterminate.’
- ‘Last month, a federal appeals court in California dramatically and unwarrantedly expanded the scope of the federal criminal law prohibiting "unauthorized access" to computers and electronic mail.’
- ‘But Sabavala seemed unwarrantedly shaken by the controversy, and hurt by it.’
- ‘Article 9 of the election law stipulates that government officials shall not unwarrantedly influence elections or engage in acts that will influence election outcomes.’
- ‘Some of the pieces illustrated were not Irish, and others were awarded unwarrantedly early dates, yet few if any outright fakes can be discerned from its pages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.