One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Pure and uncorrupted.
- ‘This unvitiated region stands in no need of the veil of twilight to soften or disguise its features.’
- ‘I address myself not to the young enthusiast only, but to the ardent devotee of truth and virtue the pure and passionate moralist yet unvitiated by the contagion of the world.’
- ‘They are therefore never filled with entirely pure, unvitiated air.’
- ‘He rejuvenates and remoulds spiritually enervated souls and purifies their intellects by imparting unvitiated Gita knowledge to them.’
- ‘The air was so pure and unvitiated that it was a delight to breathe it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.