One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Pure and uncorrupted.
- ‘They are therefore never filled with entirely pure, unvitiated air.’
- ‘The air was so pure and unvitiated that it was a delight to breathe it.’
- ‘This unvitiated region stands in no need of the veil of twilight to soften or disguise its features.’
- ‘I address myself not to the young enthusiast only, but to the ardent devotee of truth and virtue the pure and passionate moralist yet unvitiated by the contagion of the world.’
- ‘He rejuvenates and remoulds spiritually enervated souls and purifies their intellects by imparting unvitiated Gita knowledge to them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.