One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Part of that unusualness is indicated by the heterogeneous nature of the elements that make up the set ‘dark matter.’’
- ‘I remarked on the unusualness of the hour when they were coming to effect an arrest but I complied, and off we went.’
- ‘He could not assume that a reader or critic would grasp the unusualness and special, idiosyncratic effect of his verse merely by observing the words on the page.’
- ‘I'm not an ecology expert, but I do know that what's most striking about them is their unusualness.’
- ‘I think it's the unusualness of the story.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.