One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Part of that unusualness is indicated by the heterogeneous nature of the elements that make up the set ‘dark matter.’’
- ‘I remarked on the unusualness of the hour when they were coming to effect an arrest but I complied, and off we went.’
- ‘I'm not an ecology expert, but I do know that what's most striking about them is their unusualness.’
- ‘I think it's the unusualness of the story.’
- ‘He could not assume that a reader or critic would grasp the unusualness and special, idiosyncratic effect of his verse merely by observing the words on the page.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.