One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you really think you're so untrainable or clumsy that you can't off-safe a gun like this, get the decocker-only version, or a double action only ‘slickslide’ variation with no lever at all.’
- ‘When you get to that stage you have a dog that is virtually untrainable, because he's too scared to try anything new.’
- ‘Beth, who comes from the bloodline of a former Derby winner, was written off as untrainable by her former owner and was barely approachable in the stables.’
- ‘Certainly, my thumbs seem innately untrainable to the gymnastics allowing the mobile generation to manipulate increasingly miniature keypads with ease.’
- ‘There are so many untrainable people in key positions that have contributed to the present state of our country.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.