One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is my commitment to work hard, diligently, and untiringly in this office.’
- ‘The left side of the basilica, still encased in scaffolding as artisans from all over Italy work untiringly to complete the restoration, opened again on November 28th 1999.’
- ‘The Coalition pushes the liberty value untiringly, but only the economic kind (which appeals to people's aspirational instincts) not the civil liberties kind.’
- ‘The public now has the opportunity to give public recognition to those people who give untiringly of their time for the betterment of society.’
- ‘If you can listen untiringly, like a dog, your likeability factor goes through the roof.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.