One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm persuaded that unthankfulness plays a greater role in our lives than it is comfortable to admit.’
- ‘In that sense, much of media keeps stoking the hot coals of unthankfulness - dismissing what we already have as woefully insufficient.’
- ‘Like signposts along a highway warning of change, unthankfulness is a sure sign of spiritual decay.’
- ‘Indeed, it is their unthankfulness for genuine favours that renders them so guilty.’
- ‘Some show this unthankfulness in another way, for they always dwell most on what they have not got.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.