One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The whole trade mess illustrates that sometimes the shrewdest political strategy is to unswervingly follow ideological principles.’
- ‘While such a sophisticated politician was well aware of the pitfalls involved in fiercely defending his policies and sticking unswervingly to his principles, with hindsight this decision can be seen as fatally flawed.’
- ‘To remember those simple truths, and feel unswervingly confident in them, is almost enough for a protest.’
- ‘He stuck unswervingly to his opinion that the West was too feeble, too worn out, and too decadent to begin the war seriously.’
- ‘His mother believed unswervingly and indiscriminately in his genius.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.