One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His mother believed unswervingly and indiscriminately in his genius.’
- ‘He stuck unswervingly to his opinion that the West was too feeble, too worn out, and too decadent to begin the war seriously.’
- ‘To remember those simple truths, and feel unswervingly confident in them, is almost enough for a protest.’
- ‘While such a sophisticated politician was well aware of the pitfalls involved in fiercely defending his policies and sticking unswervingly to his principles, with hindsight this decision can be seen as fatally flawed.’
- ‘The whole trade mess illustrates that sometimes the shrewdest political strategy is to unswervingly follow ideological principles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.