One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not changing or becoming weaker; unswerving.‘their unswervable faith sustained them’
resolute, full of determination, purposeful, purposive, resolved, decided, adamant, single-minded, firm, unswerving, unwavering, undaunted, fixed, set, intent, insistentView synonyms
- ‘Since "Anyone Can Whistle" I have been an unswervable fan of his work, musically as well as lyrically.’
- ‘Like a lynx scenting its quarry, the borderman started on the trail, tireless and unswervable.’
- ‘From his Army days Haast has preserved an unswervable faith in the efficacy of secrets.’
- ‘As exasperated as she was, something about the man's unswervable determination appealed to the Duchess.’
- ‘Jim could not help warming to the minister for his unswervable faith.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.