One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They unsuspectingly bestowed impunity upon me.’
- ‘Your chosen lecturer will innocently and unsuspectingly assume that the constant attention they are receiving from you is due to your love for learning or perhaps that you have ADD.’
- ‘Users of search engines who searched for these terms would find dummy pages listed prominently in their search results that directed them, unsuspectingly, to etoy.com.’
- ‘There are the capricious gusts of sea wind that sweep in unsuspectingly, the cunning bunkers, the enigmatic kicks and bounces, the blatantly tormenting results.’
- ‘That it has become reality is only one fascinating part of Super Bowl XXXIV, a game that unsuspectingly turns out to have more subplots than an Agatha Christie novel.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.