One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To illustrate a concept of subscribing to a car and capturing its personality, the Toyota Aygo unsuspectedly unfolds through a mail slot.’
- ‘Without this signal, the handlers assume that your application has ended unsuspectedly.’
- ‘Sometimes people use, maybe unsuspectedly, but certainly earnestly, figures of speech and thoughts pilfered from foreign languages, praising these in a funny way or even in the wrong context.’
- ‘These criminals are turning to redirecting domain names so that users will unsuspectedly log onto illegitimate sites under hacker control.’
- ‘Due to slow sedimentation rates and tectonic underplating, surfaces of chert depocenters may however have been underestimated, as is revealed by the unsuspectedly long age ranges of Cordilleran radiolarites.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.