One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Again, concerns about the unsuitability of product designs, marketing and target audience had been flagged to the FSA years before it meted out its fines to several high - profile banks and financial advisers in the past two years.’
- ‘Residents are firmly behind the building of a sewerage plant but were disappointed that no alternative sites have been looked at for the plant, despite them expressing their objections about the site's unsuitability.’
- ‘The Red Shoes Dance Studio has had to move twice since Christmas, the first time as a result of difficulties at York Barbican Centre, the second time because of the Priory Street Centre's unsuitability for tap dancing.’
- ‘Harrogate Council shares the parish's views about the unsuitability of the location, and Tockwith Residents Association has even taken on a specialist firm of planning consultants to prepare an expert case against the development.’
- ‘This sandy sloping land had been protected from development prior to 1845, the year Henry built his house, more by its unsuitability to farming and susceptibility to wildfire than by any public sense of sacred value.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.