One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I felt incredibly light-headed, and the room swam unstably about me.’
- ‘Her knees shook unstably, and she headed towards the chair.’
- ‘Forty-five percent were homeless or unstably domiciled, over three-fourths were living as single, and 89% were unemployed.’
- ‘He slowly walked into hallway and into the bathroom rather unstably.’
- ‘Deciding that a cold shower would be a much saner solution, he disentangled himself from his blanket and walked unstably towards the bathroom, all the while trying to remember what exactly happened that led him to this position.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.