One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These are some of the most unsparingly candid confessions about the sheer slog and awkwardness and grinding disappointment of designing ever committed to print.’
- ‘He gave of himself unsparingly and unstintingly.’
- ‘Compassionately but unsparingly portrayed, these women are not especially noble and are capable of a scathing backstreet wit.’
- ‘As Nariman's health deteriorates and he lies in the Chenoys' living-room enduring pain and incontinence, every odour and excretion is unsparingly described.’
- ‘However, if the decision rests on a mistaken view of the law, then law professors should criticize it sharply and unsparingly to make sure that its legal errors do not become accepted doctrine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.