One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These are some of the most unsparingly candid confessions about the sheer slog and awkwardness and grinding disappointment of designing ever committed to print.’
- ‘He gave of himself unsparingly and unstintingly.’
- ‘However, if the decision rests on a mistaken view of the law, then law professors should criticize it sharply and unsparingly to make sure that its legal errors do not become accepted doctrine.’
- ‘Compassionately but unsparingly portrayed, these women are not especially noble and are capable of a scathing backstreet wit.’
- ‘As Nariman's health deteriorates and he lies in the Chenoys' living-room enduring pain and incontinence, every odour and excretion is unsparingly described.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.