One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In particular, he proved the unsolvability of the halting problem.’
- ‘I think this is an unsolvable problem, and I might start with an attempted proof of its unsolvability rather than a solution.’
- ‘Post is best known for his work on polyadic groups, recursively enumerable sets, and degrees of unsolvability, as well as for his contribution to the unsolvability of problems in combinatorial mathematics.’
- ‘This led to work by many mathematicians to further explain the theory and philosophy of mathematical unsolvability in terms of logic or other models of mathematics.’
- ‘It was lauded at the time for its near unsolvability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.