One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And I wouldn't have bought a tuxedo had my mom not unsolicitedly advised me to do so.’
- ‘In the fifteenth century, authors rarely produced their works unsolicitedly.’
- ‘Every day, literally, unsolicitedly, volumes of poetry, published and unpublished, reach me in the mail.’
- ‘They saw my last post and unsolicitedly offered to refund my money since I only wanted the software and didn't need the service.’
- ‘In the airport, please do not trust unofficial taxi drivers that unsolicitedly offer you their services.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.