One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the airport, please do not trust unofficial taxi drivers that unsolicitedly offer you their services.’
- ‘They saw my last post and unsolicitedly offered to refund my money since I only wanted the software and didn't need the service.’
- ‘In the fifteenth century, authors rarely produced their works unsolicitedly.’
- ‘Every day, literally, unsolicitedly, volumes of poetry, published and unpublished, reach me in the mail.’
- ‘And I wouldn't have bought a tuxedo had my mom not unsolicitedly advised me to do so.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.